Our API currently allows you to access information from the payment accounts of your customers and provide them with payment initiation or account information services. The API fully implements the XS2A requirements of PSD2 and it is aligned with EBA's regulatory technical standards.
In order to test all functionalities of our API in your sandbox, you need no specific license, nor do you have to demonstrate that an authorization process is ongoing.
Nevertheless, to use our API in live conditions (real connectivity with ASPSPs), you shall be authorized as a payment institution by your competent authority (MSCA) and present the necessary evidences to Ibanity in due time (e.g. EIDAS certificate delivered by a QTSP). Your license should cover the provision of at least one of the payment services referred to in points 7 (Payment Initiation Services) and 8 (Account Information Services) of annex I to PSD2. Otherwise, we will not promote your application to the live environment:
With the AISP role, you can:
- Retrieve the list of available payment accounts for your customer and their details (on ASPSP basis)
- Retrieve the list of transactions for a given account
- Retrieve the details of one specific transaction
- Retrieve the details of all customer accounts with one ASPSP (including balances)
- Retrieve the details of all customer accounts with all ASPSP (including balances)
- Retrieve the details of one specific customer account
With the PISP role, you can:
- Initiate a payment order form a payer's account to a payee's account
With any role, you can:
- Retrieve the list of ASPSPs connected to Ibanity
- Create sandbox resources for testing purpose